hydroGOF - Goodness-of-fit functions for comparison of simulated and observed hydrological time series - check results
Package R docs
Check time: 2017-08-09 08:34
--- running R CMD build for hydroGOF (project hydroGOF)
* checking for file 'hydroGOF/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'hydroGOF':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* looking to see if a 'data/datalist' file should be added
* building 'hydroGOF_0.3-10.tar.gz'
SVN checkout/GIT clone log
Build log for Mac OS X 10.5 (R 2.16.x)
ERROR: dependencies 'hydroTSM', 'zoo', 'xts' are not available for package 'hydroGOF'
* removing '/Volumes/Tiger/Builds/rforge/Rlib/osx9-2.16/hydroGOF'
Build log for Windows 7 (R 3.0.x)
* installing to library 'z:/rforge/Rlib/win7-3.0'
* installing *source* package 'hydroGOF' ...
** preparing package for lazy loading
*** installing help indices
** building package indices
** installing vignettes
** testing if installed package can be loaded
*** arch - i386
*** arch - x64
* MD5 sums
packaged installation of 'hydroGOF' as hydroGOF_0.3-7-1.zip
* DONE (hydroGOF)