opencpu - OpenCPU framework
Package R docs
- Increase default key length to 13 to prevent hash collisions
- Docker: start cron daemon by default
- Cloud server: remove dependency on libcurl3 for Ubuntu Bionic
- Cloud server: update package library
- Docker / Launchpad: update rstudio-server
- Docker: workaround bug in rstudio (explicitly disable apparmor)
- rapache handler now properly closes sink() even in case of system errors
- fix regression from security patch: catch timeout errors
- Internally switch to condition system to raise ocpu-success
- Move all reading of files inside the forked process
- Check for path traversal for GET requests. Note that you should really enable AppArmor in production.
- Faster serialization in sys::eval_save() in sys 1.6
- Support auth_token in webhook (either set /etc/opencpu/secret.conf or GITHUB_PAT in /etc/opencpu/Renviron)
- Pass down `rapache' option to webhook installer process to load proper config files
- Fix bug where only the first package would actually get preloaded
- The /ocpu/info API shows some additional config/system info
- Single user server: flush.console() after printing logs to the console
- Single user server: kill child process if a worker hits timeout
- Support JSON null values for rlimits in config
- Add URL parameter 'mail_owner' to webhook url (default is TRUE)
- Cloud server: automatically add libjvm path to ldpaths
- Removed the manual call to gc() at the end of each request because it is very slow
- Much improved support for UTF-8 (requires updated `webutils' and `evaluate')
- Multipart requests now support binary form-data fields in 'appplication/rds',
'application/rprotobuf', or 'application/json' types. This makes it easier to
push objects from client-server or server-server.
- RApache: use webutils instead of apreq to parse request body.
- Single user server: fix for empty POST requests with no 'Content-Length' header
- Ignore double slashes in URL
- Support pkg::object and session::object alias for ./R/object
- Added a `strings' data object for testing character encodings
- Add support for `haven' output types
- Hotfix release for performance regression in cloud server (#239)
- ocpu_start_app() now automatically checks for app updates if online
- Fix for posting scripts (empty args)
- Support figures with error messages (for invalid graphic parameters)
- linux: show informative error message when tmp dir cannot be created
- opencpu-cache: require at least version 1.12 of nginx (fixes HTTP/2 bug)
- fix year of paper in citation file
- fix link to pdf manual in test page
- Add parameter 'no_cache' to single user server for development
- HTTP OPTIONS now returns 'Access-Control-Allow-Methods' header for CORS preflight
- Better email notification: to=pusher, cc=owner, bcc=archive
- Webhook: use sys pkg instead of system2 for running rscript
- Webhook: make email sending more robust
- Internal function trigger_webhook() to test webhook (should move to client pkg)
- Remove `public.url' from server.conf
- Add 'update_apps()' function for convenience
- Major rewrite :)
- Fix for /man/html (use tools::Rd2HTML)
- Fix bug to support non interactive: Rscript -e 'opencpu::opencpu$debug(4000)'
- Suggest: feather
- Workaround for unloadNamespace bug in R 3.3.0
- Lazy load import packages using pkg::name instead of importFrom()
- Replace `RProtoBuf' dependency with `protolite'
- Bump version to sync with cloud server
- Workaround in eval_fork for mccollect race condition bug
- Fix for case sensitive Github usernames
- Support Auth over CORS
- Add a CITATION file
- Fix for new rhttpd system in R 3.2.0
- Add support for "Accept" request header
- Update /man/html stylesheet
- Add back support for URL parameters
- Only use AppArmor if available
- Add default robots.txt and favicon to cloud server
- Cloud server now sets HOME envvar to tempdir()
- Add support for x12345::foo arguments
- Remove ocpu_tmp_ prefix for session directories in tmp_library
- Bunch of internal changes to support Fedora/Redhat RPM packages
- Add support for application/json payloads for Github webhooks
- Disable forks in OSX (again) due to issues with rJava
- Disable unloading of packages in eval_current due to issues with rJavas
- Fix for eol in csv/tab output on Windows
- Fix for hash collisions with large amounts of sessions
- Add whitepaper vignette and url to package
- Bug fix for JSON input data
- Bump jsonlite depends to 0.9.8
- Make session-key lenght configurable, default to 9.
- HTTP 201 301 302 now uses absolute URL in Location header
- Don't print call for internal stop() errors
- Change vignette builder to knitr
- Update devtools and httr dependencies
- Replace CR+LF by LF before parsing code snippets
- Add support for index.html in package root dir
- Disable compression in storring sessions to gain speed
- Clean up parsing code
- Add support for private github repositories using access token authentication.
- Use ~/.opencpu.conf as primary config file for single user server.
- Disable hyperlinks in HTML man pages.
- Bug fix for rscripts on the cloud server.
- Experimental support for dot-dot-dot arguments.
- Don't send attachement header for SVG anymore.
- Upgrade rApache to 1.2.5: avoid receiveBin() when apreq alread parsed
- Start using HTTP 405 instead of 400 for invalid methods
- Use latest version of jsonlite
- Better support for lazy load data API
- Moved CRON scripts to update cran, bioc, github libraries inside the package
- Use rstudio proxy when single-user server is loaded in rstudio-server.
- Replaced dependency RJSONIO with jsonlite for all toJSON/fromJSON
- Add support for pkg/data API
- Improve CI email notifications
- add /console shortcut
- correct MIME headers for fonts
- Adding Github CI stuff
- New config parameters: "public.url" and "smtp.server", "timelimit.webhook"
- Version bump for CRAN release.
- Detect /ocpu/user libraries from /etc/passwd.
- Don't fork on MAC for "safe" requests (to reduce risk of fork issues)
- Temporary change fork method to psock method on OSX because of problems in Mavericks.
- Adding opencpu$view() to take advantage of Rstudio viewing panel if available
- Set quick=true for install_github
- Use bitmapType="cairo" if available
- Temporary implementation of HTTP OPTIONS for CORS in chrome.
- Adding Access-Control-Allow-Headers and Access-Control-Expose-Headers to support CORS preflighting.
- Fixed bug when timeout > 60s (reported by Jordy Coolen)
- Fixed nginx warning in the cloud server
- Upgrade evaluate to 0.5.1
- Add support for Apache 2.4 / Ubuntu Saucy in cloud server with mpm_prefork
- Invisible return values are now stored but not printed
- Dependency update to evaluate 0.4.10
- Capture output for install.packages, install_github and biocInstaller
- Remove rapache library change in onAttach
- Fix bugs for uploading files
- Fix bugs for storing files from a session
- Set default bitmap type to Cairo (to prevent problems with forks on MAC)