elephant - exposes a environment for R transparently backed to a git repository (An elephant never forgets) - check results
Check time: 2014-03-29 14:16
--- running R CMD build for elephant (project elephant)
* checking for file ‘elephant/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘elephant’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* building ‘elephant_0.0.1.tar.gz’
SVN checkout/GIT clone log
Build log for Windows 7 (R 3.0.x)
* installing to library 'z:/rforge/Rlib/win7-3.0'
* installing *source* package 'elephant' ...
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in library(guitar) : there is no package called 'guitar'
Error : unable to load R code in package 'elephant'
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'elephant'
* removing 'z:/rforge/Rlib/win7-3.0/elephant'