hydroTSM - Time series management, analysis and interpolation for hydrological modelling - check results
Package R docs
Check time: 2018-01-26 15:34
--- running R CMD build for hydroTSM (project hydroTSM)
* checking for file ‘hydroTSM/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘hydroTSM’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* looking to see if a ‘data/datalist’ file should be added
* building ‘hydroTSM_0.5-1.tar.gz’
SVN checkout/GIT clone log
Build log for Mac OS X 10.5 (R 2.16.x)
ERROR: dependencies 'zoo', 'xts', 'e1071', 'gstat', 'automap', 'sp' are not available for package 'hydroTSM'
* removing '/Volumes/Tiger/Builds/rforge/Rlib/osx9-2.16/hydroTSM'
Build log for Windows 7 (R 3.0.x)
* installing to library 'z:/rforge/Rlib/win7-3.0'
* installing *source* package 'hydroTSM' ...
** preparing package for lazy loading
*** installing help indices
** building package indices
** installing vignettes
** testing if installed package can be loaded
*** arch - i386
*** arch - x64
* MD5 sums
packaged installation of 'hydroTSM' as hydroTSM_0.4-1-3.zip
* DONE (hydroTSM)