FSATeach - Functions to support teaching fisheries stock assessment methods. - check results
Check time: 2014-03-29 14:22
--- running R CMD build for FSATeach (project FSATeach)
* checking for file 'FSATeach/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'FSATeach':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
Removed empty directory 'FSATeach/data'
Removed empty directory 'FSATeach/inst'
* building 'FSATeach_0.0.1.tar.gz'
SVN checkout/GIT clone log